SaaS/Enterprise Software Hunter in the greater San Francisco area…
Before you read this summary you need to:
Have made an average of 250K+ over the last 3 years
Have had no more then 3 jobs since 2002
A solid track record for closing 200K+ software deals.
Sorry to be so blunt but if you do not have all three, no matter how good a sales rep you are they can not talk to you.
This Account Executive will produce incremental revenue through face to face meetings, outbound sales calls and inbound leads in effort to meet sales booking goals. This person will be responsible for originating new business and expanding service to existing customers.
· Generate revenue by selling our sales enablement solution to companies in the North American territory.
· Develop sales plans, pipeline, and strategies that are designed to enhance revenue growth and meet customer needs.
· Solicit business customers through various forms of contact.
· Maintain positive client relations with new and existing customers to discuss their needs and how to best utilize our client’s product to achieve their intended outcome.
· Deliver presentations to multiple levels of decision makers during face-to-face meetings.
· Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Over 5 years experience in software or services/hi-tech sales/marketing/partner management positions.
- An excellent and proven, referenceable track record in developing new business – therefore a proven ability to play with the team and coordinate resources internally.
- A good communicator with good presentation skills.
- Self-motivated individual, with strong follow up skills, who enjoys partner contact and problem solving.
- Demonstrated and consistent track record of sales success with the ability to penetrate and engage at the executive level.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Record of success in a similar role.
- Build effective internal relationships with sales and externally with customers.
- Self starter and take the initiative.
- Consistent overachievement of quota
- Previous experience selling Content Management or CRM is a plus.
- Previous background in closing 6 figure deals.
- High level of travel