The foundation of Intellinet is our talented, dedicated employees. Our commitment to delivering strategy, process, and business technology services with measureable bottom-line results has made us a trusted partner to some of the most familiar names in business.
Client endorsements of project successes have earned Intellinet Gold Certified recognition by Microsoft as well as numerous industry awards and acknowledgements including selection 2012 Microsoft Southeast Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Southeast Customer Satisfaction Excellence, and 2012 Worldwide Sales Specialist Partner of the Year. Our success is drawn from the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees, who consistently deliver results by anticipating change and executing solutions with confidence and passion.
At Intellinet, you’ll be working with the latest technologies and tools, not to mention some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. From the top down, this type of commitment and energy is radiated throughout the company. The result is a growing, dynamic, and rewarding place to work – a company where we work as many and we win as one.
Senior SharePoint Developer with hands-on experience developing SharePoint 2007/2010 applications. Requires an in-depth knowledge of the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 platforms, methodologies, and standard operating procedures. The candidate will be responsible for designing and configuring MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 solutions as part of a larger team, including responsibility to:
- Create and configure SharePoint sites, pages, and web parts.
- Develop SharePoint content following industry and SharePoint best practices.
- Participate in processes concerning the architecture of new applications to meet client needs. Help establish best practices and standards regarding the SharePoint development environment.
- Manage and support SharePoint sites and subsites.
- Assess new and relevant SharePoint technologies.
- Prepare and update SharePoint Services documentation.
- Intermediate to Expert level SharePoint Development Experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013 for mid to large enterprise environments using Microsoft best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint’s features and how to use them provide robust solutions including:
- BDC/BCS – Connect to LOB data sources
- Search – Configure search scopes, best bets, and search sites
- User Profiles – Configure custom User Profile attributes
- Managed Meta-Data Services – Configure and promote use of Term Store, Content Type Hubs, Doc Sets, etc.
- Workflow – Create or integrate with workflows to help automate business processes.
- Deploy Customizations – Understanding of how to package and deploy customizations to SharePoint.
- Able to design and develop a variety of customizations to include:
- Web Parts
- Custom Forms
- Timer Jobs
- User Interface / Experience Enhancements
- Understanding of Visual Studio and when to code versus configure a solution with out of the box features.
- Able to support and provide best practices around solution packaging and deployment in both on premises and cloud environments. Familiar with and able to support automated code validation tools such as SPDispose Checker.
- Project Methodology knowledge and experience participating in project settings vs. operations settings along with a fundamental understanding of ITIL/MOF/SOA
- Ability to work with and support ALM best practices including Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Security Boundaries
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies as they relate to SharePoint including but not limited to:
- Familiarity with Sandbox solution Development
- Familiarity with the SharePoint 2013 AppModel
25% Travel Requirement