Founded in 2004, MicroTech is a leading solutions provider focused on providing Technology Integration, Telecom & Cloud, and Product Solutions to the public sector, as well as established commercial enterprises. We offer great career opportunities all over the country to certified technicians, engineers, accountants, management professionals, and administrative and operations specialists just like you!
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to (HR@microtech.net) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. Learn more here >>
Innovative and entrepreneurial driven, with an astounding growth rate of over 5,000 percent since its inception, MicroTech is a five-time member of the prestigeous Inc. 500 and the Washington Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing companies.
For the last four years, Hispanic Business Magazine recognized MicroTech among the Top 5 fastest growing Hispanic-Owned businesses in the U.S.
Software Magazine named MicroTech the No. 1 Privately-Owned Systems Integration Services Provider in Virginia. According to industry surveys, MicroTech is among the Top Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned businesses in the U.S.
MicroTech is headquartered just outside the Nation's Capital in Vienna, VA, with key offices throughout the U.S. MicroTech employees are onsite in 30 states and around the world.
Deputy Product Manager
- Job Title
- Deputy Product Manager
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
- The Deputy Product Manager is an ENTRY LEVEL position which will serve as the key contact for business and sales operations, to include order entry, order tracking and follow up, within the Enterprise Solutions and Services Business Unit to generate revenue and develop new business
- Will assist and educate all MicroTech sales and business development personnel in utilizing the assigned contract and those specific rules of engagement that are followed to grow sales by acting as the primary point-of-contact for the assigned contract and secondary point-of-contact for other assigned contracts
- Will work with the Government Program Office responsible for the contract vehicle to ensure all federal acquisition regulations, policies, pricing rules are followed
- Additionally it is imperative that the Deputy Product Manager pledge their undivided attention to exceeding the performance requirements and Service Level Agreements (i.e. response times) required of the government contract
- Additionally, the Deputy Product Manager must educate our vendor partners regarding government rules and regulations in use of the contract and ensure they commit to uphold the highest ethical standards as a partner of MicroTech
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present & articulate assigned contract features and benefits to maximize sales and contract compliance within MicroTech
- Analyze contract requirements in terms of current business objectives and in support of MicroTech personnel in field sales, technical, business development, and management roles
- Assist Solutions team to understand manufacturer partner channel strategies to maximize assigned contract profitability
- Process Solution team orders as requested
- Assist in developing & managing of Government reports and POS reports to manufacturers for the assigned contract if required by the manufacturer
- Engage in required regular contract business reviews with the associated Government Program Office
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Understand what is important to specific partners and to help ensure we deliver value to them
- Work with the management team to obtain optimal cost
- Maximize partner relationships to enhance MicroTech’s profitability
- Assist in development and growth of MicroTech’s alliances with specific Strategic Partners
- Assist in helping MicroTech become the preferred partner to specific Strategic Partners
- Achieve and maintain sales certifications for the partners they are managing
- 1 year of sales and customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply