- Job Title
- Database Developer
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills , MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking for a qualified Oracle Database Developer for our client in Southfield, MI. The role requires experience with Oracle 10g/11g RDBMS and SQL server experience. Start would be immediate and the contract is indefinite. You must be a Green Card or US citizen to be considered.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Develop solutions using database development tools and languages such as Oracle PL/SQL.
2. Follow coding standards detailed in database developer handbook.
3. Developing design documentation.
4. Review technical documents to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance with enterprise directions and security standards.
5. Schedule and participate in code walkthroughs.
6. Provide assistance to other teams which are integrated with our testing database modules.
7. Investigate and resolve all assigned defects.
8. Represent Data Team in requirement and design sessions
9. Recommend database design elements with data architects or data manager
10. Collaborate with clients, business analyst, technical staff, and project team members to plan, design, develop, implement, and enhance applications, scripts, procedures, and metadata for relational databases.
11. Work with our Finance Source partners to provide guidance and direction during the enrollment process
12. Business Operations Level 2 Support/on call responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field
2. Experience in Oracle 10g/11g RDBMS
3. Minimum of 3 years experience as an Oracle database developer
4. Minimum of 5 years experience with SQL/PL/SQL
5. Experience in Web-Based Architecture and Unix/Linux shell scripting
6. Minimum of 1 year Logical/physical database design experience
7. Familiarity with TOAD/SQL Navigator/Oracle SQL Developer.
8. Experience with using Oracle client toolsets such as SQL* Plus and SQL* Loader
9. Familiarity with Cognos 10