Founded in 2004, MicroTech is a leading solutions provider focused on providing Technology Integration, Telecom & Cloud, and Product Solutions to the public sector, as well as established commercial enterprises. We offer great career opportunities all over the country to certified technicians, engineers, accountants, management professionals, and administrative and operations specialists just like you!
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to (HR@microtech.net) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. Learn more here >>
Innovative and entrepreneurial driven, with an astounding growth rate of over 5,000 percent since its inception, MicroTech is a five-time member of the prestigeous Inc. 500 and the Washington Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing companies.
For the last four years, Hispanic Business Magazine recognized MicroTech among the Top 5 fastest growing Hispanic-Owned businesses in the U.S.
Software Magazine named MicroTech the No. 1 Privately-Owned Systems Integration Services Provider in Virginia. According to industry surveys, MicroTech is among the Top Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned businesses in the U.S.
MicroTech is headquartered just outside the Nation's Capital in Vienna, VA, with key offices throughout the U.S. MicroTech employees are onsite in 30 states and around the world.
- Job Title
- Solutions Associate
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for revenue generation/value creation by making outgoing telephone calls, emails and other customer focused contacts within the assigned territory. In addition to placing outbound sales calls, emails, etc. , the Solutions Associate will develop quotes for interested prospects and will refer leads that require additional support, or are outside of the assigned territory, to the proper person for follow-up. Working with our partners support personnel, the Solutions Associate will strive to build strong personal relationships with our partner’s contacts to facilitate registration of opportunities with our partners and to secure the best possible pricing for our customer quotes as well as to obtain lists of potential customers for them to contact. In this capacity, the Solutions Associate will be regularly available and responsive to requests from assigned partner(s).
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe partner products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to identify a possible lead for another part of the organization.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Master all elements of partner registration requirements and register as many opportunities as possible for favorable pricing.
- Master all elements of partner pricing and sourcing.
- Obtain customer information required to prepare quotes.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as partner personnel, bid boards, purchased lists and other sources as applicable.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Register opportunities and orders internally in MicroTech’s CRM and Accounting systems.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Refer appointments for outside sales representatives to the appropriate Sales Support Team meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree required.
- Preferred 1+ years relevant business/IT sales experience (State & Local or federal government marketplace experience is desired)
- Proven customer satisfaction skills (verbal and written communication skills, and negotiation techniques)
- Knowledge or ability to learn about information technology (IT) industry (networking, software products, markets, technology)
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our product solutions sales and our company
- Proven detailed organizational and administration skills
- Ability to obtain security clearance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply