|Talent Orchard is seeking recruiters passionate about making a difference and being an integral part of a team that is rapidly growing and supporting a broad spectrum of clients canvasing many industry verticals. At Talent Orchard you will have the opportunity to work on different types of projects varying in duration, scope and delivery to our clients. If you want to be a true well-rounded generalist recruiter, we would like to talk to you! |
You are a savvy, recruiter looking for a place to shine. You know what it takes to hire top talent through various recruitment strategies, including networking (e.g. LinkedIn, social media, professional associations), direct sourcing, database searches and traditional sourcing methods. You enjoy developing strong relationships with your clients because you are passionate about helping them find their future rock star employees. You have a track record of success through your experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You’re looking to work for a company with clear leadership and a reputable client base that has real opportunity for growth.
What You Will Do:
- Source, screen and refer qualified technical and cleared professionals for active projects and/or proposal management in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Identify qualified candidates using a variety of recruitment tools (job boards, networking sites, databases, search engines, direct sourcing)
- Serve as a consultant to assigned client base by making recommendations to improve recruitment processes and creating best practices, as well as building relationships with client teams to enable successful recruiting pipeline management
- Work with assigned recruiting team members and hiring managers to prioritize needs and communicate updates on candidate and position statuses
- Perform administrative recruiting functions related to candidate and position tracking in multiple applicant tracking systems
- Write, format and post job descriptions
- Provide weekly activity reports and serve as the POC to relate the latest updates, challenges and changes to the Talent Orchard management team
It Would Be Great If You Also Had:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in downtown Chicago office and one day from home
- 2+ years of solid generalist recruiting experience in sales, life sciences, financial services, marketing, cyber security, IT, etc.
- Prior experience working internally for or supporting large firms with high volume recruiting
- Previous RPO firm experience strongly desired
- Solid proficiency and active use of a variety of recruitment tools to source candidates, including social recruiting, job boards, search engines, networking (LinkedIn, professional associations) and direct sourcing
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and adjust easily to shifting focus of sourcing needs based on changing contract/proposal requirements
- Experienced in and accountable for using Applicant Tracking Systems to support daily activities
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Internet
- Keen attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of EEO and OFCCP requirements
- 1+ year of experience recruiting individuals with government clearances
- Experience using CRM databases
About Talent Orchard LLC:
Talent Orchard LLC is a registered woman owned small business (WOSB8M) service provider specializing in full service talent acquisition solutions. Because we work as a consulting partner with our clients, we do much more than simply filling a job order. We study each job before we market it, and we make sure we understand the objectives for the role and the skills and experience required for success. If we have contacted you about an opportunity, we did so because we think it could be good for your career. We specialize in finding the right job for the right people. Talent Orchard is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities at CAREERS @ Talent Orchard.
@TALENTORCHARD LLC is hiring #recruiter #talentacquisition