The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Tail Off Operator
Tail Off Operator
Aerofil Technology, Inc. (ATI) is a LEAN continuous improvement culture with over 500 full-time employees and 17 production lines. We are an expanding, global market place leader in LEAN contract packaging and are currently in need of outstanding Tail Off Operators for our evening and weekend shifts.
Ideal candidates must have safety as number one priority and be able to assume the following responsibilities:
- Able to pass Lean audits (6S, Standard Work, Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) of area
- Operate and changeover complex packaging equipment supporting the operation of the packaging line
- Blend raw materials to create product that meets specifications and follows SFO instructions/key points
- Knows and follows all Standard Work & Key Points
- Assist with creating, implementing, & sustaining standard work and key points
- Perform TPM activities of the filler, blending tanks, crimpers/gassers, torquer, heat sealer, and related equipment
- Perform Quality checks as assigned
- Meets established change over cycle times consistently by following standard work
- Work with teams to actively promote Continuous Improvement
- Assist Team with coordination and pre-planning of changeover activities using SMED tools
- Work with OTL and Leadership group to understand, analyze, & utilize downtime data to improve uptime
- Input or acquire information from computer
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Aerofil Technology, Inc offers competitive compensation package including Health and Dental benefits, 401(k), Profit Sharing, paid holidays and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Interested applicants may submit a resume on our "Careers" page online at www.aerofil.com,
or apply in person at Aerofil Technology, Inc., 225 Industrial Park Drive, Sullivan, MO. 63080
NOTE: To search all jobs, enter an * (asterisk) in the search box.