The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Aerofil Technology, Inc. (ATI) is a LEAN continuous improvement culture with over 500 full-time employees and 17 production lines. We are an expanding, global market place leader in LEAN contract packaging and are currently in need of several outstanding Machine Operator 2 for our overnight, evening and weekend shifts.
Ideal candidates must have safety as number one priority and be able to assume the following responsibilities:
- Able to pass Lean Audits (6S, Standard Work, Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), TPM of area
- Be able to perform all Operator-1 positions
- Be able to set-up, maintain and operate all Value Stream machines thru use of Standard Work and Key Points Sheets
- Light mechanical work
- Perform TPM activities of de-palletizers, label machines, tippers, cappers, torquers, case erectors, case packers, and related non-filling equipment
- Keep support groups informed of any problems
- Meets established change over times consistently by following standard work
- All Quality Control checks as assigned. Follows standard work to produce a defect free product
- Work with teams to actively promote Continuous Improvement
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Aerofil Technology, Inc offers competitive compensation package including Health and Dental benefits, 401(k), Profit Sharing, paid holidays and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Interested applicants may submit a resume on our "Careers" page online at www.aerofil.com,
or apply in person at Aerofil Technology, Inc., 225 Industrial Park Drive, Sullivan, MO. 63080
NOTE: To search all jobs, enter an * (asterisk) in the search box.