The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Aerofil Technology, Inc. (ATI) is a LEAN continuous improvement culture with over 500 full-time employees and 17 production lines. We are an expanding, global market place leader in LEAN contract packaging and are currently in need of several, entry-level Machine Operator 1 for our overnight and evening shifts.
Ideal candidates must have safety as number one priority and be ready to assume the following responsibilities:
- Complete operational paperwork which includes tally sheets, pallet stickers and restock sheets
- Read a shop order and match components to numbers as needed
- Fill out Quality to the line paperwork in each station
- Perform various job functions supporting the operation of the packaging lines and the value stream, including, but not limited to:
- Place bottles on the line
- Pack bottles into cases
- Put caps on bottles
- Attach promotional items to bottles or cases
- Pre-assemble boxes or dividers
- Audit finished goods, for customer compliance
- Reclaim concentrate from non-complying bottles
- Keep assigned work area clean and neat; mop, sweep or wipe down production area as needed
- Support 6S throughout the department
- Support the STOP program
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Aerofil Technology, Inc offers competitive compensation package including Health and Dental benefits, 401(k), Profit Sharing, paid holidays and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Interested applicants may submit a resume on our "Careers" page online at www.aerofil.com,
or apply in person at Aerofil Technology, Inc., 225 Industrial Park Drive, Sullivan, MO. 63080
NOTE: To search all jobs, enter an * (asterisk) in the search box.