The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Job Title
- Senior SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
- Deep experience in IT solution delivery and SharePoint Architecture
- Familiar with development and change life cycles for both EUCs and Applications.
- The individual shall have a good understanding of Sharepoint projects in order to develop relevant, effective, current, and useful web pages that are practical, engaging, easy-to- understand, succinct, and on-target with the intended audience.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification Application Developer desired
- Designing, implementing and driving next generation enhancements in the SharePoint Online platform as well as .NET application development.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensively use SharePoint Designer to create, modify and implement consistent look and feel for new and existing web pages.
- Developed Master Pages and Page Layouts using Design Manager.
- Performs Expert-level development Sharepoint
- Develop strategy to migrate extensive Sharepoint 2010 Architecture to Sharepoint Online
- Integrate SharePoint with essential business processes and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- use best-of-breed SharePoint components, including Infowise Solutions, Nintex, and web parts
- Assists in the documentation, estimation, and implementation of complex enterprise scale applications.
- Will work with multiple programming languages and platforms to integrate a
- variety of custom built business systems, as well as open source scripts into a Microsoft Windows, SQL, and SharePoint clustering environment.
- Will also serve as a technical SME for SharePoint and windows development.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.