The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Aerofil Technology, Inc. (ATI) is a LEAN continuous improvement culture with over 500 full-time employees and 17 production lines. We are a global market place leader in LEAN contract Packaging and are continuing to experience growth. As a result, we are currently in need of an outstanding Quality Supervisor for our overnight shift (9:00pm to 6:00am).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate must have safety as number one priority and be able to assume the following responsibilities:
- Maintain equipment in all quality laboratories
- Write reports such as customer/consumer complaints, CAPA, customer based process capability reports
- Work closely with technical to develop specifications and test methods
- Ensure proper tools and equipment are available and calibrated for the quality department
- Keep all quality documents up-to-date and accurate
- Internal and external quality audits
- Scheduling all third-party maintenance and calibrations on all instrumentation within the quality department
- Review and troubleshoot any out-of-specification condition
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
Aerofil Technology, Inc offers a competitive compensation package including Health and Dental benefits, 401(k),
Profit Sharing, paid holidays and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Interested applicants may submit a resume on our "Careers" page online at www.aerofil.com,
or apply in person at Aerofil Technology, Inc., 225 Industrial Park Drive, Sullivan, MO. 63080
NOTE: To search all jobs, enter an * (asterisk) in the search box.