Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Manager, Applications
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
The Manager, Applications reports to the Vice President, Technology for North America and is responsible for the enhancement, support and maintenance of the Back Office System (BOS) in North America (NA). The incumbent will lead and manage the North American IT development & support team for the BOS in North America. The Manager, Applications works closely with the broader North American Technology leadership team to create, communicate and refine insight and recommendations to support the North American business and to assist in development of new capabilities in supporting new assets. The incumbent is the key go-to person for all things concerning the BOS. Working relationships with senior stakeholders are a key part of this role – as the above insight and alignment cannot be valuable unless there is trust. This includes the North American Leadership Team (NALT), senior “business” stakeholders, other application leads, project managers, etc.
- Pragmatic, results driven attitude.
- 10+ years technology experience.
- 5+ years in leading an application development or support team.
- 5+ years working with J2EE enterprise application.
- Employed in successful consulting or relevant technical leadership role/s.
- Demonstrated continuing commitment to personal and professional development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; including the ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels and trust others.
- Strong initiative and resilience to maintain drive in an environment that is rapidly evolving and changing constantly.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and risk-weighted analysis.
- Dedication to delivering outstanding service – commitment to deliver outcomes in an ambiguous environment.
- Required ability to work outside of normal business hours/overnight, to include weekends, as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related major.
- Extensive experience in applications development, maintenance and support roles.
- Experience in Tolling systems development and maintenance.
- Experience setting and managing team budgets.
- Experience in IT change management.
- Strong Agile/Iterative development model experience.