Strategic Project Manager (Fintech) - Contract
- Job Title
- Strategic Project Manager (Fintech) - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Strategic Project Manager - Fintech
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Treasury product team is currently looking to add a Strategic Project Manager contractor to their team. Under moderate supervision, this candidate will manage the implementation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects which cross divisional organizational boundaries
- Associate’s degree required
- Minimum of 18 months in project management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Manages the development and implementation of new or upgraded products and/or manages the creation and implementation of corporate processes.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgraded products or corporate processes.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project is on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Good communication and customer interaction skills.
- General knowledge of the following:
- Banking Software product(s) supported and basic knowledge of other Banking Software products.
- Project management concepts and terms.
- Financial/Fintech industry Experience/Knowledge.
- Software development/IT concepts.
- Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server and Project Web Access.
- Able to complete successful product design and implementation projects that are on schedule, within budget and receive high customer satisfaction results.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to identify and resolve issues.
- Able to apply project management life cycle processes and company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.