Why join Adler University?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler University employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
Clinical Faculty Supervisor
- Job Title
- Clinical Faculty Supervisor
- Job ID
- Vancouver, BC
- Other Location
The Adler School of Professional Psychology is an independent, not-for-profit graduate school with campuses in Chicago and Vancouver that has been providing education and training in mental health since 1952. The Adler School is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from people of Aboriginal ancestry, women, members of non-dominant groups, including people with disabilities.
The Adler School of Professional Psychology, Vancouver Campus, is currently seeking two well-qualified candidates for the positions of part-time Clinical Faculty Supervisors in the Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology program. Starting September 1, 2014, successful applicants for these part-time Clinical Faculty positions will play an integral role in developing and managing a psychology clinic and providing clinical supervision to doctoral-level practica trainees. Doctoral level teaching opportunities may also exist. These part-time positions will focus in the areas of adult cognitive assessment and intervention and/or adolescent/youth assessment and intervention.
Opportunities for a teaching role within the position will also be considered and candidates are encouraged to express their interest to teach within the following areas: cognitive-behavioral, humanistic-existential and psychodynamic intervention; biological bases of behaviour;; Adlerian theory & methods; psychological assessment (including projective assessment); child and adult psychopathology; lifespan development; research methods/statistics
Hours per week are negotiable and may depend on the specific expertise and interests of the applicant and their fit with supervision and instructional needs. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Dr. Michael Mandrusiak, Director of Training, at 604-482-5525 or email@example.com to inquire about the positions or to apply. Applications should include a cover letter and CV/resume and can be submitted via email.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2014
- Required Skills
• A doctoral-level degree in professional psychology
• Registered or registration-eligible with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia (it will be a contract requirement to have obtained registration by commencement of the position).
• Preference will be given to individuals with a strong background in adult cognitive and psycho-vocational assessment and/or adolescent and youth psycho-educational and diagnostic assessment and intervention.
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience providing supervision and training in the delivery of psychological assessment and intervention.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Adler School of Professional Psychology that all persons are entitled to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) protection. The School does not discriminate against any individual for employment because of age, religion, race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status (including unfavorable discharge from the military), or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Option 2: Create a New Profile