Why join Adler University?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler University employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
|Job Title||Associate Director of Admissions|
The Adler School of Professional Psychology, founded in 1952, is the oldest independent school of psychology in North America. The School provides graduate education in psychology and related fields with campuses in the heart of downtown Chicago, downtown Vancouver, and online. Program offerings include an APA-accredited clinical psychology program and several Master’s degree programs. The Adler School is committed to continuing the pioneering work of its namesake, Alfred Adler. As part of that commitment, the School graduates socially responsible practitioners, engages in communities, and advances social justice.
The Adler School is a value-centered and growing institution that is seeking an Associate Director of Admissions Communications and Recruitment to join the Office of Admissions. This position reports to the Director of Admissions assisting with all aspects of the admissions and recruitment process with an emphasis on admissions communications and recruitment.
The primary responsibilities of the Associate Director of Admissions Communications and Recruitment include: Setting-up and managing all admissions communications through CRM; managing data entry functions; organizing, leading, and participating in online, on-campus, and off-campus recruitment events; giving campus tours; and advising applicants.
Work schedule: Primarily Monday through Friday with both day and evening hours required. Some weekend hours as well as local and national travel are also required.
|Required Skills||• At least 2-5 years of experience in an admissions or higher education environment. Experience in graduate admissions highly preferred
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Extremely well-organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong data entry and analysis skills
• Excellent computer skills with proven database management and CRM experience.
• Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills; professional and friendly in-person and on the phone
• Demonstrated leadership success in a goal-oriented environment
• Ability to travel to off-campus events as needed. These events require the ability to physically transport materials, set-up admissions displays and stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• HTML experience preferred
• A strong alignment with the mission and values of the Adler School