A Groover loves to work hard and play hard. We hire intellectual professionals that have integrity and strive to be their best every day. If you are innovative and come to the table with solutions, not problems, then you could be a Groover…
The Project Coordinator (PC) will be responsible for administration and project coordination within the Mobius Partners Professional Services group to ensure the highest quality of service delivery and profitability. The PC will report to the Project Manager and be accountable for the timely and accurate documentation of project information and related invoicing/billing processes. He/she will work under the supervision of the assigned Project Managers to design and implement process improvements.
This is a critical role for the efficient functioning of Mobius Partners’ Professional Services team. Ideal candidates will have the ability to make an immediate positive impact to a high-performing team. The PC will have the opportunity to contribute to many aspects of the Professional Services team as well as build a valuable skill-set for future career path.
• Prior experience in an Information Technology PMO or senior administration role within a technology company.
• Extreme attention to detail, organizer extraordinaire.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related fields and a strong desire to advance in to project management.
• 1 – 3 years of related work experience.
• Willingness to learn new processes and be able to contribute positively to business process improvement.
• Upbeat, energetic, go-getter who is always positive despite being under tight deadlines and responsive to varying requests.
• Strong knowledge of project management principles and structured project management methodology preferred.
• Technical certifications and hands on delivery experience with related technology a plus.
• Demonstrable experience in a Project Coordinator role for a professional services company such as Accenture, Bearing Point, HP, Cisco, etc. preferred.
• Track all project related hours, expenses, invoices and documentation and ensure data is accurately reflected in NetSuite with its associated project. (e.g. SOWs, change orders, status reports, vendor bills, surveys, etc.).
• Ensure time and expenses are gathered from project resources each week and are:
o Within the guidelines set for the project plan and in line with any customer/Mobius policies.
o Accurate and consistent across all submitted documentation.
o Keyed to NetSuite as appropriate on a weekly basis and any billable or non-billable expenses are keyed to NetSuite for the respective project.
o Coordinated with the Accounting department as needed.
• Research project related issues as necessary or directed by the Project Manager(s).
• Participate and assist customer meetings as directed by Project Manager(s).
o Status calls
o Issue/Change tracking
• Review company credit card transactions and assign transactions to the related projects.
• Work with the accounting team to ensure company expense reports are associated to their related projects.
• Create monthly invoices for each billable customer ensuring all customer-required supporting documentation is included and reconciled. Mail/email to customers as appropriate. The invoice process may differ by customer. It will include but is not limited to:
o Time and materials projects billed to customers
o Fixed bid projects billed to customers
o HP’s OMNI funds invoices
o HP’s OB10 invoicing system
o Oildex indexing system
o Managed Services
• Review all vendor/contractor billing for accuracy and communicate any necessary changes to appropriate vendor. Work with Mobius partners’ accounting team to ensure vendors are paid.
• Create necessary expense deductions to account for project costs associated to Netsuite projects.
• Suggest and implement process and system improvements related to the above accountabilities
• Develop reports as requested by the Project Manager(s) as necessary
• Complete assigned training as required
• Set up and maintain all contractor/vendor records including necessary legal documentation.
• Track in coordination with respective Project Manager all vendor/customer contracts, statements of work, agreements, etc.
• Contribute toward/lead process/technology improvements related to Mobius Partners’ service delivery capabilities.
• Planning/Organizing – prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
• Customer Service – manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Business Acumen – understand business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
• Interpersonal – focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Quality Management – looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Dependability – follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Motivation – sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standards of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Interpersonal/Oral Communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
About Möbius Partners
Möbius Partners is an enterprise-level IT solutions provider. We offer strategic services, technical expertise and sales support to enable organizations to maximize the value of their data center investment. Based on each customer’s unique objectives and IT environment, we assess, architect, implement and manage solutions that improve current technology performance while laying the groundwork for future growth. From hardware, to software, to professional services including staffing and training, Möbius Partners provides comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that help IT professionals respond to ever-increasing demands on their data centers. Founded in 2000, Möbius Partners serves corporate and public-sector customers throughout Texas and the central U.S. from its headquarters in San Antonio and its offices in Dallas and Houston.
Why Mobius Partners?
• Named one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas (2012, 2011, 2009)
• Best Places to Work in San Antonio (2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007)
• Named to the CRN Tech Elite 250 (2012, 2011)
• 2011 HP Partner in Excellence Award
• Competitive health benefits
• Marketplace discounts
• 14.5 paid holidays
• 401K program
• Monthly gym reimbursement
• Relaxed work environment
• Team lunches, team building events, holiday parties
• Training and Certifications budget
Mobius Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do you have what it takes to be a Groover?