- Job Title
- Electrical Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- West Lake Village, CA 90012
- Other Location
This position is responsible for analysis and documentation of Electrical Systems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Analyzing source schematics to identify components and functions.
• Redrawing single function circuits showing functional flow from left to right.
• Writing theory of operation for single function circuits and their components.
• Locating and identifying components on photographs of vehicles and/or equipment.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
• Accredited bachelor’s degree.
• 10 plus years of Electrical Maintenance Engineering.
• Experience with troubleshooting and repair of electrical circuits in heavy trucks, tracked vehicles or aircraft.
• Ability to read schematics and understand the symbology of components.
• Ability to identify and trace the interconnections of components related to a single operation or function within a schematic set covering all functions of the electrical system.
• Ability to write theory of operation for components in the context of the circuit of which they are a part.
• Ability to research operator and maintenance manuals, and other information sources to determine the function of complex circuits with obscure controls.
• Experience with DoD in a Military, civilian, or contract position supporting DoD programs.
• Working knowledge of military industry and standards for product delivery.
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate contractual information effectively with team members and others in the work group, employees in other departments, customers, and suppliers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Dependable attendance.
• U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person.
- Required Skills
Accredited bachelor’s degree.
10 plus years of Electrical Maintenance Engineering.