Beachhead Studio - Activision
You must apply directly to Beachhead's sign-in process at http://www.beachheadstudio.com/ to have your resume reviewed and processed.
Beachhead Studio, Activision's newest developer located in Santa Monica and Foster City, is seeking an exceptional Associate Producer who is team-oriented, committed to quality and excellence and is looking to grow. Beachhead Studio is a relatively small team of strong, collaborative talent who are passionate about video game development and working on large scale web and mobile services, catering to one of the largest gaming communities, Call of Duty!
Beachhead develops Call of Duty® ELITE, the all-new digital and platform service for the Call of Duty franchise. Call of Duty® ELITE supports in-game integration and brings online experiences and console play together for the first time. For additional information about ELITE, visit www.callofduty.com/elite and www.beachheadstudio.com.
The Associate Producer position is responsible for assisting in the production management of the Call of Duty ELITE online service and for delivering optimum balance among time, budget and quality for all assigned projects. The Associate Producer will work closely with our engineers, producers and designers while fostering a collaborative, positive and productive environment.
- Manage project planning, task prioritization, resource coordination and risk assessment.
- Assists Producer with managing development efforts to keep product development on schedule and within budget.
- Participate in project planning management meetings and offer solutions to production issues.
- Communicate with team members and department leads to manage and track project resources.
- Assist the Producer in day to day operations in the development of the assigned projects.
- Proactive problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Capability to work within a team structure.
- Actively take responsibility for assigned projects with and without direct supervision.
- Assist in any other assignments as directed by project Producer.
If you have some of these skills, apply today!
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Experience delivering large scale, consumer facing software.
- Expertise in current major console platforms (XBOX 360, PS3), online/web platform development, and/or mobile/tablet devices (iOS, Android) preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Call of Duty franchise is preferred.
- Ability to delegate and direct work efficiently and effectively appropriately to the situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, planning, implementation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences on a broad range of topics, i.e. technical, business, and creative.
- Experience with various project management methodologies & tools -- knowledge and/or experience with Agile/SCRUM is preferred, as well as familiarity with JIRA.
- Ability to work effectively as a team leader to produce project results across multi-departments.
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, strong organizational skills, and the ability to focus and manage one's own time.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.