Web Programmer Analyst III*
- Job Title
- Web Programmer Analyst III*
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Eden Prairie, MN
- Other Location
JOB SUMMARY: The programmer analyst is responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of an application.ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
Title: Programmer Analyst III FLSA: Exempt
- Works on more tasks at a given time, tasks with a bigger budget size, or a combination of both.
- Assists in performing substantial systems analysis in order to determine most effective design strategy.
- Leads or mentors less senior programmer analysts.
- Provides technical advice and consultation on difficult analysis and programming problems requiring advanced techniques.
- Conducts a full range of programming tasks including program design, program coding, debugging and documentation for a variety of general applications programs including data manipulation, input and output routines reflecting a variety of equipment configurations.
- Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Coordinates with system users to determine final objectives, desired reports, historical data to be preserved, data sources and the like.
- Conceptualizes, develops and implements program designs.
- Manages own work stream.
- Partners with QA to prepare and conduct comprehensive system and programming tests.
- Works under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
- Has wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), a related field or equivalent experience, and 6 or more years of increasingly complex business programming experience in a business environment
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server and Windows Servers
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with PowerBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, JAVA, HTML, or ETL (SSIS)
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Univita Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. Univita Health will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.