It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
|Title: Corporate Accountant||FLSA: Exempt|
| Minimum |
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
· Accounting experience through internships, office and/or business experience
· Intermediate System Expertise including accounting software programs and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word.
· Strong customer services skills that assist both internal and external customers.
|Preferred Qualifications|| |
· Experience: 2-5 years of previous accounting experience including multi-company general ledger systems.
· Experience using Access, and Crystal Reporting.
· Working knowledge of Dynamic Great Plains accounting software.
Preferred Certification: CMA, CPA or related certification
|ENVIRONMENT and COGNITIVE /PHYSICAL DEMANDS|
| · Office environment |
· Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason and problem solve.
| Requires prolonged sitting and telephone usage. Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones or copiers. Requires normal vision range. Infrequent lifting up to 15 pounds. |
Univita Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. Univita Health will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.