|Job Title||Corporate Accountant*|
|Location||Eden Praire, MN|
It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
JOB SUMMARY: The Corporate Accountant is responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements for a multi-company organization. Responsible for all aspects of accounting for areas specifically assigned, including monthly journal entries and financial reports. Exercises sound judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
1. Supports and manages accounting processes while prioritizing department deliverables to meet company and customer deadlines, especially month closing procedures.
2. Assists in monthly close including (but not limited to) prepaid expenses, fixed assets, Full Time Employees (FTE’s), miscellaneous entries, revenue and related metrics, capitalized software, debt and interest calculations, inter-company billings, etc.
3. Prepares assigned monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
4. Researches and provides analysis on internal financial statement results.
5. Prepares/manages the monthly IT contractor payment process.
6. Performs peer reviews on accounts payable batches processed by Accounts Payable.
7. Prepares purchase orders as needed for certain vendors.
8. Prepares/manages Property and Sales & Use tax returns for all responsible entities.
9. Assists with financial audit activities, including preparation of schedules and providing backup, tax provision and tax compliance information including preparation of required schedules annually.
10. Assists with any departmental process improvements including research, if necessary.
11. Establishes open communication with company Strategic Business Units, as well as across Finance departments, executives, operational departments, etc.
12. Supports acquisition integration accounting activities, as required and needed.
13. Other duties as assigned.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply
Univita Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. Univita Health will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.