Sales & Service Associate - Park N Fly
- Job Title
- Sales & Service Associate - Park N Fly
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
Park ‘N Fly is a leader in off-airport parking operating multiple locations across the US. Offering an array of different services in addition to parking, Park ‘N Fly ensures the highest level of customer service with a focus on convenience, safety, and a positive and healthy work environment.
Are you enthusiastic about delighting customers and helping others? Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating an initial experience that leads to more frequent interactions? If you share our passion for excellent customer service, then Park ‘N Fly is the place for you.
Park ‘N Fly is proud to offer:
- Schedules that fit into your lifestyle; we accept both full time and part time employees
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability for all full-time employees
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
We are currently looking for a Sales & Service Associate to join our team.
Pay Rate: $8 per hour
First point of contact for Park ‘N Fly customers; Greet incoming customers while selling PNF’s ancillary services such as Car Wash Car Rental & Oil Change.
- In a Self-Park Facility: Ensure proper flow of van traffic into and out of Ground Transportation, assist with baggage, and radio key numbers to dispatch in double parking/valet scenarios.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service: Ability to explain and sell valuable ancillary services to customers. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Ability to drive various vehicle types with either an automatic or manual transmission required.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must be personable and customer service oriented.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Flexibility to occasionally move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Upper and lower body mobility sufficient to raise arms overhead, stretch, reach, turn, bend, walk, and climb stairs required..
- Required to stand up to four hours uninterrupted.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years driving experience and/or customer service experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Traffic, noise, extreme weather.
Greets arriving and departing guests, offers ancillary services to customers upon arrival (where applicable), parks and retrieves guest vehicles in a safe, timely, courteous manner; and provides luggage assistance for customers whenever necessary.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Drives customer vehicles to and from the entrance staging area and parking spaces.
• Safeguards contents and secure vehicle. Record parking location and transfer keys to the key office.=
• Performs other job related assignments as required including but not limited to assisting customers and/or drivers with luggage.
• Ensures customer service expectations are met to capture repeat business.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Concentration to detail, mental alertness, common sense to prioritize, and keen attention to security access.
• Ability to drive various vehicle types with either an automatic or manual transmission.
• Work involves walking at a fast pace or running.
• Constant squatting and bending while getting into and out of vehicles.
• Flexibility to move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Minimum of 21 years of age.
• At least two (2) years as a licensed driver with a clean driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past three years).
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Required Skills
- Sales and Service Associate
More than just parking™
Park 'N Shine Car Wash and Detailing
Keep your car clean without having to make that extra stop. We’ll wash it (and detail) just before you return.
Fluffy or Fido can play in the bone-shaped pool, and stay in the four-star Pet Paradise Resort, convenient to the airport.
Drop your car off at our lot entrance, jump in the shuttle, and you’re on your way. You’re the first to return as well.
Our kind and courteous drivers will lift your bag in and out of the shuttle for you.
Our Frequent Parker Club is simple to join and affords members even easier lot entry and exit as well as member perks throughout the year.
For those who are constantly on the run, let us take care of the cleaning for you. We will send your clothes to a cleaner and have them waiting for you upon your return.
A Better Way To Park At The Airport
When it comes to parking at the airport, proximity doesn't equal convenience. Travelers often have to hunt for parking, haul their luggage for miles through a dark parking lot and pay high fees for the "convenience."
At Park 'N Fly, we offer More than just parking™ with our great service and convenience. We pick you up at your car in 5 minutes or less and drop you off right at your terminal.
It's a lot more for a lot less, with no walking and no hassle. In addition, many of our lots offer special services like car washes, oil changes, pet boarding and much more.