Groovy Scripting Engineer (CI/CD with Dependency Based Build and Urban Code Deploy servers running Linux) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Groovy Scripting Engineer (CI/CD with Dependency Based Build and Urban Code Deploy servers running Linux) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Groovy Scripting Engineer (CI/CD with Dependency Based Build and Urban Code Deploy servers running Linux) (100% Remote) - Contract
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Under minimal supervision, plan, build and support Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Groovy scripts that interface with Dependency Based Build and Urban Code Deploy servers running Linux.
- Minimum of 5 years in CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) and navigating around CI/CD products/services and in-house product development.
- Experience developing software in the Groovy scripting language using agile design-build-test methodologies.
- Experience with:
- Contributing to the technical design and implementation of system deployment automation and configuration management tools.
- Constructing, improving and maintaining automated deployment pipelines.
- Building and maintaining systems and application snapshots for use with continuous delivery.
- Advanced knowledge in the following areas:
- Automation of system deployment and administration utilizing Groovy scripts
- Experience working around multi-platform (mainframe, distributed, etc.) and various ALMs (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Awareness and ability to navigate/remediate various business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Develop unit tests in a continuously integrated environment.
- Adhere to team design and development standards.
- Use appropriate tooling associated with DevOps engineering and system configuration management.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot system and deployment issues when needed.
- Collaborate with the wider team on design and code reviews.