NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Cloud and Data - Buffalo, NY
- Job Title
- NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Cloud and Data - Buffalo, NY
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Buffalo, NY
- Other Location
National Account Manager – Cloud and Data – Buffalo, NY
No hunting for new logos, just develop the existing account base.
The Sr. Enterprise Account Executive is the catalyst behind Company Communications’ success as an organization. As a seasoned and experienced, consultative sales professional, the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
IIis responsible for protecting and growing revenue performance with our largest and most complex Enterprise customers.
The Sr. Enterprise Account Executive is expected to develop credibility with customers by determining their requirements through a deep understanding of their business drivers, objectives and challenges, and to propose solutions to those requirements comprised of Company’s comprehensive portfolio of information and communications technology solutions.
Developing strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, improve customer satisfaction, and grow revenue is the mandate of the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive.
Your role as an Sr. Enterprise Account Executive includes:
- Retain and grow our current customer base
- Manage and optimize current revenue of existing customer base through retention activities, new product sales, and strategic technology migration
- Accountable for incremental growth in assigned module(s) consisting of customers in single or multiple vertical industries
- Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to retain and leverage customer relationships, provide business solutions, and expand existing revenue base
- Pre-Sales: Product Specialists and Sales Engineers
- Post-Sales: Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Specialist
- Foster extensive relationships with existing and new customers within assigned customer module including C-Level Executives, decision makers, influencers and key users
- Retain current customer base and expand revenue through cross/up-sell opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities by prospecting potential customers
- Develop and implement comprehensive Account Plans for each assigned customer working with cross-functional partners across Company to deliver results
- Improve and maintain current customer satisfaction results through engagement and responsiveness to regular surveys and feedback
- Partner collaboratively with paired Customer Service Specialist to ensure outstanding customer service and responsiveness
- Establish self as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on strategic initiatives in the position to instinctively know how to provide relevant insights
- Connect client’s business objectives with Company Business solutions and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Partner with pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Minimum of 10+ years of business-to-business experience managing and selling to complex, large-sized companies with a proven, documented track record of success in:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Associates degree required, Bachelors or higher Degree preferred; or equivalent relevant experience
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record
Base $105k-115k – Commission target $80k
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills