Channel Sales Manager - Gibsonia, PA
- Job Title
- Channel Sales Manager - Gibsonia, PA
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Gibsonia, PA
- Other Location
CHANNEL SALES MANAGER – Gibsonia, PA
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel managers and partners.
- Act as a liaison between the Company Communications and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of Company Communications personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Conducts regular review with direct reports. Ensures sales targets are being met.
- Conducts interview with prospective employees.
- Manages the Company sales order processing, ensuring that we allow customers with a variety of Company technology services with minimum order mistakes and service delays.
- Directs and mentors Channel Managers. Handle escalated calls and resolve high-level customer issues and providing guidance.
- Directs the development and preparation of each staff member on Company Communications processes and sales systems. Ensures that training is provided in a way that supports the highest standards of channel sales. Coordinates training requirements.
- Motivates employees through shared goals, recognition, clear communications, and prompt response to employee requests.
- Stays abreast of technology and trends in the industry, sales and service, through information gained from reference books, trade journals, videos, and seminars.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Sr. Director of Channel Sales.
- Reports to work on time and maintains a satisfactory attendance record.
Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within technology.
Technical training or knowledge: Previous sales management experience preferred. Working knowledge and good understanding of telecommunications products and services; ability to operate computer, various software programs. Knowledge of salesforce preferred.
Professional training or knowledge: Excellent communication skills. Must have ability to learn, understand and effectively explain the Company's rates, rules and regulations. Must possess project/time management skills.
Work experience: Minimum of six (6) years of experience selling telecommunications, technology or software, and three (3) years of supervisory experience in a sales environment preferred.
License required: Valid drivers license and a satisfactory driving record
General education or equivalent: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Base $85k-95k with an at risk of $60k - If candidate is located in PA, they could receive a monthly auto allowance of $320.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills