Application Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Application Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Other Location
The role of the Application Support Analyst will be to assist in supporting the Blend Mortgage Application initiatives. The Application Support Analyst will have a broad range of experience in the loan origination process and familiarity working on projects.
- Coordinate requirement gathering sessions, requirement write ups and testing sessions.
- Participate in project meetings as needed and work with Project Team to ensure project success.
- Communicate and assist in triage with production support requests from business team members, compliance and legal representatives.
- Coordinate system updates/upgrades, testing, and communication.
- Perform all other duties as requested or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in the mortgage industry required, basic understanding of financial operations and systems preferred
- Experience with supporting Docutech Vendor integration from Initial Disclosures through Post Closing.
- Experience with Encompass Services.
- Familiarity with CFPB, State Audits and Internal Auditing systems.
- Ability to understand MISMO and XML file types.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving abilities
- Proficient use of MS Office applications
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal