Agile Product Manager
- Job Title
- Agile Product Manager
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an Agile Product Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Agile Product Management serves as the internal voice of the customer.
- Defines system features and participates in validation.
- Responsible for the scope of work that the Agile Release Train (ART) will complete, and the vision and roadmap for the Agile Release Train (ART).
- Must be aware of other work being completed within the Portfolio so that they can help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies.
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex assignments.
- Managing the backlog, communicating user stories, and determining release dates and functionality.
- Responsible for defining the user stories based on customer pain points, conducting market research, and developing the product roadmap.