Marketing Product Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Product Manager
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48333
- Other Location
The Marketing Product Manager will play a key role in owning the transformation of our new application from a successful proof of concept into a robust and scalable product that is primed for quick growth. The position will report into the Marketing Services Product Director, and will be responsible for helping to design and operationalize a re-write of this product, improving the functionality and user experience while creating a base off of which additional integration between our software and marketing products can be built.
This role will require working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
This is a transformational role and will include high visibility and collaboration with the Leadership Team with potential for growth.
Specific tasks will include:
- Defining the product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Conducting market analysis and competitive research to inform competitive landscape and strategic direction;
- Visiting/ collaborating with existing customers to watch how they use our application today and identifying key areas of development focus;
- Assuming a hands-on leadership role for managing the development and improvement of the product through the entire product management lifecycle process;
- Working closely with the technical counterpart, development teams, and customer success representatives;
- Managing the launch process for new features and functionality;
- Developing internal and external product marketing materials to communicate the value of our product;
- Measuring and reporting detailed operational metrics that can be used as a management tool to predict future results and to assess the success.
- A strong people person who understands the art and science of building and executing upon a strategy;
- A detail-oriented leader who can grasp the nuances of a complex product infrastructure;
- High empathy with a focus on delivering top-notch customer experiences;
- Product Management experience, ideally in a high-growth SaaS company;
- A track record of success in previous roles and education;
- A high degree of urgency and pride in one’s contributions;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products;
- Demonstrated analytical skills where logic and sound reasoning are applied to determine the facts, understand cause and effect, and demonstrate the necessary savvy to apply good judgment in complex situations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Derives energy from teamwork and collaboration;
- Infallible professional values demonstrated by understanding and modeling a high level of professional values and integrity