Project Manager- Remote
- Job Title
- Project Manager- Remote
- Job ID
- Livonia, MI 48154
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to support a financial services Audit team. This opportunity is 100% remote.
The project manager will have the below responsibilities:
- Create project plans and related resource plans.
- Manage teams to execute projects leading to timely delivery, quality, and compliance with the projects scope.
- Develop key messages and communicate around project updates.
- Review team members work for relevance and quality.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and performance consultants.
May be asked to develop learning materials associated with the project including instructor guides, participant guides, hands-on activities, handouts, diagrams and pictures, job aids and self-study materials.
- 5 years experience in leading projects in a training and learning environment.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and project management skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, and the ability to interact at all levels.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with MS Project, or other project management tools.
- Ability to research, analyze, design, develop, or customize instructional materials and work with different types of input to create instructional content.
- Knowledge of courseware development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Presenter, and Lectora.
- Education: Bachelor's and MBA or Master of Science in Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Education, Organizational Psychology or Development or similar. Instructional design certification(s) is desirable.
- Planning and Forecasting
- Cost Accounting