Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI and Tableau/Salesforce) - 100% Remote to begin then mix of on-site/remote when safe – Lansing, MI
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI and Tableau/Salesforce) - 100% Remote to begin then mix of on-site/remote when safe – Lansing, MI
- Job ID
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
Title: Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI and Tableau/Salesforce) - 100% Remote to begin then mix of on-site/remote when safe to do so – Lansing, MI
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Do you have the passion to design, implement and support data warehousing and data management solutions? Do you want to create an outstanding experience? Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply to our Business Intelligence Developer position. This position is responsible for verifying accuracy of data and maintaining and supporting the data warehouse. This person will be responsible for designing and building relational databases for data storage or processing as well as monitoring the ETL process to ensure performance of the system and security of the data. This person will also be responsible for contributing and assisting in the development, deployment and automation of highly complex reporting within SSRS and Power BI.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 3 years of experience with complex data architecture and data management assignments, including data analysis and design, master data management, database administration, data security management, metadata management, data warehousing, business intelligence, and data quality improvement required.
- MS BI certification preferred.
- Must be proficient in computer technology, Microsoft applications and Microsoft BI Platform (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI).
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills, including the ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms.