IT Hardware Support Specialist (Laptop Imaging, Software Installation and Hardware/Software Troubleshooting) - Contract
- Job Title
- IT Hardware Support Specialist (Laptop Imaging, Software Installation and Hardware/Software Troubleshooting) - Contract
- Job ID
- Monett, MO 65708-8215
- Other Location
Title: IT Hardware Support Specialist (Laptop Imaging, Software Installation and Hardware/Software Troubleshooting) - Contract
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
The Tech Services team is looking for a technician to join our team. Our team is known for being an entry point for all incidents within the organization, while providing world class level one support for all. We are seeking to hire an IT Hardware Support Representative who will aid on day-to-day operations of technology applications and computer equipment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to balance technical communication with employees who are not technical, while researching answers when they do not have the solution to ensure proper operations are followed. The successful candidate will have strong customer support experience, combined with a technical background and the urge to ask questions, share knowledge with the team, and willingness to assist others while balancing everyday workload.
· Must have experience with Imaging Laptops.
· Must have experience with Software Installation and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
· Customer Service experience.
· Certified in HP, Dell, and/or Lenovo Repair.
· Provides support to employees regarding technical inquiries. Diagnoses to isolate the nature of the problem and resolves moderately complex to advanced support issues.
· Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves software, hardware and network failures.
· Performs the installation, configuration, upgrades, repair and preventative maintenance of software, hardware and/or systems.
· Thoroughly documents cases to ensure continuity of information and adherence to customer service standards.
· Maintains awareness of current tools, methodologies and technologies associated to IT support.
· Maintains and troubler shoots printers, Projectors, and video equipment
· Manages the configuration of new user desktop, laptops, phones and workstations
· May maintain and track inventory of PC’s and related peripherals and maintenance/repair parts.