- Job Title
- Instructional Designer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a remote Instructional Designer.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Instructional Designer position is primarily responsible for collaboratively working with others to develop learning solutions that drive improved performance. This role will work primarily on a video project using Camtasia and Articulate 360.
- Following the ADDIE Instructional Design model, apply principles of adult learning, learning styles, and focused design approaches in order to produce the most effective and engaging learning solutions, given any project constraints.
- Demonstrate hands-on proficiency using training development software such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, Articulate Studio, PowerPoint, Audacity, and Vyond/Go Animate as well as the efficiently use the applicable MS Office software such as Word.
- Primary tools are Articulate 360 and Camtasia.
- Ensure learning solutions are complete, accurate, and that the effectiveness can be measured.
- Employ creative development methods and incorporate new technologies to drive innovation.
- Support other teams with their core work as needed.
- Hands-on experience using Camtasia.
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline 360, Camtasia (or other video editing), Audacity (or other recording software).
- Demonstrated strong collaboration skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees and leadership.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience developing Sharepoint sites, websites, and using other e-Learning development software-Preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning program delivery, organization development theory and practice as well as working knowledge of all facets of training assessment, design, delivery, implementation, and enforcement- Preferred
- Experience coaching and mentoring others in developing training and using applicable software- Preferred