QNXT Configuration Testing Analyst
- Job Title
- QNXT Configuration Testing Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a QNXT Configuration Testing Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Assists in the preparation and conducts Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified system configuration.
- Participates in the analysis and development of new or revised QA procedures and processes.
- Participates in the development of special testing requirements and procedures and in the review of new or modified QA software.
- Reviews and analyzes system specifications.
- Identifies and documents deficiencies, executes test cases, analyzes test results, and makes recommendations based upon findings.
- Create, Analyze and Execute Microsoft SQL queries
- QNXT quality assurance or configuration experience preferred on version 5.7 or later.
- QNXT contract and benefit configuration
- QNXT claims payment knowledge
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) governance requirements preferred