Manager, Enterprise Data Intelligence/Data Engineering and DW (Dual program management and engineering role) - Contract to hire (possibly direct hire)
- Job Title
- Manager, Enterprise Data Intelligence/Data Engineering and DW (Dual program management and engineering role) - Contract to hire (possibly direct hire)
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48083
- Other Location
Title: Manager, Enterprise Data Intelligence/Data Engineering and DW (Dual program management and engineering role)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Manager of Enterprise Data Intelligence will assist in spear-heading an enterprise wide data program surrounding information governance, data protection & privacy and enterprise data strategy. This is a dual program management and engineering role with a fast-growing company. The right person for this role will be a Passionate Data Professional, a Data Thought Leader and a Data Change Agent. This is a high-level role calling for leadership of the Data Program surrounding data integrity, privacy, procurement and governance across the enterprise working with all elements of the business. The role will assist in creating the strategy and drive the program to identify gaps in data security involving high-value data. The scope of responsibilities for this position include setting the parameters of the Data Management Program, research and analytics to inform broad, complex, system design issues that have substantial impact on the work of operational employees and the delivery of service for customers. This position requires strategic thinking, exceptional communication, deep technical knowledge, organization, time management, planning and analytical skills, and the ability to manage internal and external teams to deliver program elements on time with a priority on attention to detail.
- Build a best in class Enterprise Data Warehouse and associated functionalities
- Architect an Enterprise Data Warehouse to store all current enterprise data sources, with expansion to new sources
- Design and implement efficient data process to integrate data from various sources into one common system
- Implementation of visualization tools for the broader business customers on top of the loaded data
- Build out of automation tools for data loads and visualizations across the enterprise
- Lead small-scale research projects for upcoming technology
- Provide input and feedback to support continuous improvement within the organization
- Lead the data governance process, bringing together leaders from across the business and shared service areas, driving common definitions and business rules and establishing business ownership of data elements.
- Lead the integration of new and existing master data sets and attributes into master data - drive efficiency and accuracy through automation of input.
- Govern business rules and service levels for how data is shared between new and existing processes, groups and systems and work with the enterprise for master data, including attributes, definitions, taxonomies, standard and industry reference data
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, statistics, engineering, or related experience
- 5+ years in a Data Engineering or Data Warehousing role with leadership experience
- Experience with big data technologies
- Experience with ETL fundamentals and building efficient data pipelines
- Familiarity with data needs, integration and governance across a global organization at a meta-data level
- Familiarity with the areas and concepts in Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Analytics, ERP, and CRM
- Understanding and awareness of industry best practices
- Experience with cloud services: AWS and/or Google
- Knowledge in Analytics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Metadata Integration & Management
- Experience leading project teams consisting of external labor from multiple vendors
- Candidate must be able to deal with ambiguity, have strong change management skills, be a good communicator at all levels, possess networking and influencing skills and be implementation and results oriented.
- Strong project management, leadership, and organization skills
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-worker