- Job Title
- Database Developer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Database Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Experience designing and maintaining SQL Server environment.
- Experience querying relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, MySQL, or Hadoop Hive).
- Experience with Agile methodology for software development.
- Experience with ETL processes and the tools to support them specifically SSIS.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Ability to design solutions that are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented in all work activities.
- Customer-focused in all work activities.
- Ability to communicate and present professionally and effectively.
- Ability to mentor internal customers in use of software applications.
- Ability to quickly learn how to use new libraries, API's, software applications, etc.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry a plus.