Web Analytics Analyst
- Job Title
- Web Analytics Analyst
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Web Analytics Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This role will be a part of our analyst community for the Experience Design team. This analyst will collaborate with our business partners and development teams to generate standard reporting and complete ad hoc analyses designed to monitor the digital user experience and answer business questions.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to align on product KPIs
- Define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, Reports, and Report Builder)
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics and mobile marketing services
- Participate in defining data requirements for projects, the identification of missing metrics to build KPIs, and work with Product/Technical Product Owners to implement tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of data
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Must have Adobe Analytics and digital data analytics experience
- Passion for optimizing the user experience
- Understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive