IT Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- IT Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding an Austin based client in their search for an IT Systems Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Systems Analyst leads engineering teams in defining, building and delivering complex, multi-faceted software product solutions and taking ownership of large and highly technical projects that include solution architecture, component and connector design, API’s, micro services and multiple technology stacks.
- Proficient in Agile tools including Rally and JIRA.
- Ability to create analysis, design diagrams including activity and UML sequence diagrams
- Can write Database Queries in SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with Swagger, SOAP UI, Web Services, ETL, Kafka, Mongo DB
- Proficient with XML, XSD, XSDL, JSON, YAML.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and relational database management systems.
- Proficient in CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Experience applying Scaled Agile framework (SAFE) on Projects.
- Ability to create Portfolio Epics, Program Epics, Features and Technical Enablers, User Stories.
- Knowledge of Medicare Supplement plans
- Experience working in Quoting, Enrollment and Claims .
- Ability to define technical data mapping associating system attributes for multiple systems.
- Prior experience working on Broker Applications.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- AWS/Cloud certifications a plus
- Experience using LifePro Claims system a plus.