- Job Title
- Kafka Administrator
- Job ID
- Bloomington, MN 55439
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Bloomington, MN based client in their search for a Kafka Administrator. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- The Kafka Administrator has specific responsibilities of maintaining and support all Kafka clusters in all environments to ensure the environment is stable and accessible for all tenants. =
- This role is empowered and accountable for automating and streamlining existing procedures and tasks.
- Recurring tasks need to be automated via ansible scripts or other similar tools.
- On-going support is also a major part of the workload, which include troubleshooting issues, providing support to application teams, creating new topics as requested, and other applicable tasks.
- Professional growth of knowledge across both technical and operational domains is required. =
- Expectations include working with varies internal and external teams on large projects as well as working independently and provide updates in a timely manner.
- Fast response on support request and questions are critical.
- Setup new Kafka Cluster by installing necessary Kafka components, run performance test, setup security, and setup monitoring.
- Install and maintain standard Kafka components: Control Center, ZooKeeper, and Brokers
- Participate in day to day support requests
- Setup Partition based on expected data volume
- Modify existing Topic settings
- Have experience setup and configure KSQL
- Have experience setup and configure Kafka Connect
- Have experience Setup Monitoring Experience with java development