Level 3 Desktop Support Engineer
- Job Title
- Level 3 Desktop Support Engineer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Level 3 Desktop Support Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The goal is to deliver support to our organization's desktop, laptop to ensure all computers, network connections and software are functioning smoothly.
- Provide high level support of the Windows 10 operating systems
- Excellent scripting Skills: VB, PowerShell, and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of the PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit
- In depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Proficient with Windows and network troubleshooting tools
- Strong knowledge of Supporting Windows endpoint technology
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 2016 and Office 365
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Provide level 3 support to the Desktop Support team
- Hands-on experience with Mac OS a plus
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues