- Job Title
- Visual Designer
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding an Austin based client in their search for a Visual Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
We’re seeking a Senior Visual Designer to create a robust “Email Design System”, or “EDS”. The EDS will be used as a tool to bring speed, efficiency and consistency to the creation of email that we send to our members each year. The EDS will enable any designer to create consistently designed, properly-rendered emails without being an email design expert.
- The EDS will cover what, how, when, and why of email design.
- You will deliver a well-organized Figma file that includes a robust collection of building blocks (or “components”) that other designers can use to create new email design.
- Your email building blocks will include standardized elements like headers, footers, buttons, text styles, lists, layouts, starter email templates, etc.
- Your file must be easy to navigate and understand.
- Your file must include written documentation on standards and best practices on how to properly construct new email designs from the email building blocks.
- Everything must be on-brand and tested to work in the most common email clients.
- Sketch and Figma, a must
- Must have experience designing and shipping pixel perfect emails.
- Must be a design system thinker.
- Must know how to design responsive emails that work across email clients (including Outlook, Mail, Gmail, etc)
- Must be familiar with email best practices, and the common gotchas that all seasoned email designers would know.
- An eye for pixel perfect designs.
- An obsession for organized files.
- Experience create clear and concise documentation and style guides.