Global Human Resources Generalist - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Global Human Resources Generalist - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Novi, MI 48377
- Other Location
Title: Global Human Resources Generalist
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position is responsible for providing a broad range of strategical and tactical human resources support to the Human Resources Director (HR Business Partner).
- Perform administrative duties with a high degree of urgency, effectiveness, confidentiality & professionalism
- Develop, maintain, and analyze reports related to employees in multiple countries
- Work with Human Resources Managers around the world to help them with job requisition requests, new hire compensation requests, and maintaining the accuracy of data in our global HRIS system (Successfactors)
- Guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Work with HR Managers and Corporate staff on information related to compensation and benefit analysis globally
- Learn and understand all aspects of the HRIS system and compensation/benefits system to assist with requests
- Help with yearly talent development, performance review and succession planning processes
- Assist with questions related to US employment laws
- Follow up with HR Managers and staff around the world with new information, direction, and company objectives
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Years of Experience
3 - 5 years of experience in a broad range of human resources disciplines preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business, or related major preferred
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Exceptional organization skills; ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to display high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
- Experience with a complex and multi-national company