- Job Title
- UI Developer
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for a UI Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business architects and UI designers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Define user interface components, like menus, tabs, multi-selects, etc. along with behavior
- Define page navigation buttons and search fields focusing on user experience
- Develop high fidelity UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and illustrate a cohesive look and feel.
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Translate business UI functional and nonfunctional requirements into language understood by engineering teams
- Experience in Figma, Sketch and React/Angular frontend development