- Job Title
- UX Designer
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for a UX Designer. This is a long term remote opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The UX Designer is regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. Uses advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
- 2-3 years of industry experience.
- Must have online portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Ability to create hi-fidelity cliprototypes.
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites and their core functions.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
- Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business
- Skilled at effectively packaging your deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving
- Complete mastery in using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or Invision Studio