Now Hiring! Meijer Fresh Assembly
- Job Title
- Now Hiring! Meijer Fresh Assembly
- Job ID
- Lansing, MI 48917
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Meijer's Lansing Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you for our Fresh Assembly team on 3rd shift. When you join our team you will work within our food manufacturing facility and will be responsible for handling and packaging several varieties customer convenience produce items including salads, vegetable trays, and ready to go items.
What We Offer (Benefits):
- Health benefits package,
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Discounts
- Recognition programs
- Training and Career Development
What You'll be Doing:
- Handle and package several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility.
- Comply with our written HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Daily intensive sanitation.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Detail oriented with ability to stay on task and meet production standards.
- Related food production experience a plus.
Why Work for Meijer
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older