- Job Title
- Hilo Operator
- Job ID
- Grandville, MI 49418
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Meijer Roasting and Packaging is hiring motivated individuals like you! Hilo Operators are responsible for the safe and accurate transportation of products within the Fresh Assembly food manufacturing facility. This is a full time position on 3rd shift. Typical schedule Sun-Thur working 4 days, 10hr shifts. Base pay starts at $14 an hour with opportunity to earn more!
What We Offer (Benefits):
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement, Training, and Career Development
- Team Member Discounts, Recognition Programs, and more!
What You'll be Doing:
- Operate equipment within designated area.
- Meeting daily production goals and requirements.
- Following GMP's, CCP's and QCP's at all times.
- Adhering to all safe work practices and rules.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience driving a stand-up Hilo.
- Must be able to read and write English to an 8th grade level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and with a team.
- Detail oriented with ability to stay on task and meet production standards.
- Related food production experience a plus.
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.