Now Hiring! Meijer Fresh Assembly
- Job Title
- Now Hiring! Meijer Fresh Assembly
- Job ID
- Grandville, MI 49418
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Meijer Roasting and Packaging has immediate openings on 3rd shift. The individual in this position works within our Fresh Assembly food manufacturing facility and is responsible for handling and packaging several varieties of customer convenience items including nuts and candy. This is a Full Time position working 4 days, 10hr shifts. Base pay starts at $13/hr with opportunity to earn more!
What We Offer (Benefits):
- Health benefits package, 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement
- Team Member Discounts and recognition programs
- Training and career development opportunities
- Lots of opportunity with a STABLE, CONSISTENT industry!
What You'll be Doing:
- Handle and package several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility.
- Comply with our written HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Daily intensive sanitation.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Detail oriented with ability to stay on task and meet production standards.
- Related food production experience a plus.
- Required Skills
18 years or age or older