Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst. This is a long term remote opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Requirements Triage Analyst is a highly skilled team member external of the Project/Agile team responsible for performing root cause on all missed requirements (business, functional, and technical) across the Organization. The triage analyst has a significant role in quality control and will actively communicate outcomes to leaders at all levels across the organization. They are empowered to pull, review, and recommend changes to all processes, engage leaders on all people opportunities (fact based conversations), and partner with architects and development leads to discuss designs/architecture gaps.
The Triage Analyst will support more than one scrum team/feature, project and has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team. This includes working with the PMO, Vendors, External teams, System/Arch Engineer, Analysts, Development Lead, Scrum Masters, Developers, and QA to ensure solid understanding of the details associated to the missed requirement, root cause, priority, timing of missed requirement correction, and discuss overall area's of opportunity to minimize volume of requirements gaps in the future.
- Determine if the request is a missed requirement or enhancement
- All documentation listed under missed requirement preparation will be reviewed to determine if the request is a missed requirement or enhancement
- Determine if the CR/request is a missed requirement:
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis Sessions will be scheduled if needed
- Facilitate discussions to understand and document root cause, impacted team(s), and impacts
- Identify if changes in the architecture is needed based on the root cause findings
- Identify if changes in the design are needed based on the root cause findings
- Recommended solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Solutions must be communicated to all impacted teams and leaders
- Solutions must be updated based on feedback from all impacted teams and leaders
- Solutions must be communicated to all impacted teams, roles, and leaders with an effective date
- Attend meetings that result in any questions regarding root cause determination
- Partner with the PM on any questions or support he/she may require with the CR
- Partner with any impacted role or team that has questions on the CR or root cause analysis
- Strong Business & Systems Analysis experience
- Hands on SQL experience
- XML and Teradata experience is preferred
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Medicare or Medicaid experience is preferred