QNXT QA Analyst
- Job Title
- QNXT QA Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a QNXT QA Analyst. This is a long-term remote opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Works on complex Q&A assignments/projects focused on QNXT and automation of QA processes as possible.
- Provides consultation to project teams and client areas assisting with the successful development and implementation of effective computer systems applications across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server).
- Provides guidance in the creation of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts.
- Prepares and conducts acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems.
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software
- Some knowledge of MS Visual Studio
- Experience with QA automation