- Job Title
- Scrum Master/Coach
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Scrum Master/Coach in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The successful candidate will be a self-starter that can drive efficient improvements in alignment with Scaled Agile for Enterprise (SAFe) framework principles within a new or existing Scrum team.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as story grooming, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, demo, and product backlog review.
- Coordinate all aspects of the sprint delivery, including analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment activities.
- Define and implement structured release plan, including forecasting, tracking, and reporting.
- Drive all committed user stories through completion during the sprint.
- Maintain and share relevant metrics that give teams and stakeholders visibility into their performance.
- Drive the Scrum team and stakeholders to collaboratively negotiate scope and delivery schedule.
- Ensure the current state of the sprint/release is accurately and clearly represented in TFS/Rally/Jira, and provides status updates to business and IT stakeholders.
- Eliminate impediments making sure the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the sprint.
- Monitor daily issues impacting the team; facilitate resolutions and escalation as necessary.
- Work with Product Owner to effectively manage product backlog.
- Ensure that improvements identified during sprint retrospective are being executed.
- Coach and help the team self-organize and work cross-functionally.
- Manage interdependencies with other teams in the ART (Agile Release Train).
- Partner with Release Train Engineers to drive continuous improvement in alignment with SAFe principles within a release train
- Quickly learn and apply organizational and SAFe Scrum knowledge to drive effective, efficient delivery
- Aptitude to identify and act upon coachable moments in the spirit of Agile transformation is integral to this role
- 5+ years of related work experience as a project manager and scrum master in a transforming organization
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification and 3+ years of formal scrum master experience required, SAFe 5.0 highly preferred
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with the SAFe Agile Scrum framework required
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience using TFS/Jira/Rally strongly preferred