Technical Product Owner
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an Agile Product Owner. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Technical Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” at the team level, maintaining and prioritizing the Product Backlog, to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
- Must have strong business skills and experience, with either some past experience working with technology teams, or the ability and interest to learn how to work with technology teams.
- The Agile Product Owner will be 100% allocated to this role.
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex assignments.
- Product Owner experience
- Agile Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Healthcare/PBM Experience