Meijer Order Selector
- Job Title
- Meijer Order Selector
- Job ID
- Lansing, MI 48917
- Other Location
Take the first step to a new career by joining the Meijer team! Apply today!
Now hiring Warehouse Workers on 1st and 2nd shift in our Cold Storage Department order selecting freezer food products. Base pay of $16.00 with earnings potential of $23.00 or more!!
The base pay for this position is $16/hr. We are offering building premiums and shift premiums.
Earn an average of $23/hr or more when you get paid by the case. Team Members that get paid by the case are full time with full time benefits.
Our Lansing Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you. When you join our warehouse team, you’ll assist in maintaining product integrity at the distribution center, from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment.
Location: Meijer Distribution Center 3303 S Creyts Rd, Lansing, MI 48917
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 K – retirement plan
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition Programs and more!
- Responsible for product selection and loading trailers for store delivery.
- Ensure order & inventory accuracy.
- Operate power industrial equipment (mid rider).
- Team Member will receive training on equipment and process of the job.
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping.
- Ensure quality and temperature standards for all products.
- Ensures inventory control and building sanitation standards are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- Candidates must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to work in a low-temperature setting. (warm gear provided)
- Ability to continuously lift product up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Why Work for Meijer
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. With a proven history of growth and employee care, we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and certified “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ equality.”
When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
Check out why it is great to be a Meijer Distribution Team Member: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_PXQUFrymU#action=share
- Required Skills
-18 years or older.
-HS Diploma or equivalent.
-Ability to work in temp controlled environment.